Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The Gift

The Gift

Open your ears and open your eyes; put out your dainty hands and take a hold of mine. For, I want to lead you, and I want you to follow.

Open your ears and open your eyes; put out your dainty hand and take a hold of mine. For I have a gift I want to give you. This is a gift from above to you below. Use this gift liberally and tell everyone you know, who the Giver was.

Open your ears and open your eyes; put your dainty hands and take a hold of mine. Your carnal mind cannot receive the gift I now pour on thee. A gift for the masses, a gift for just one, to be harnessed and shared with everyone.

Open your ears and open your eyes; put out your dainty hands and take a hold of mine. I'll speak to you in your terms. Be a mother to the motherless, a father to the fatherless. Remove your stereotypes and give My gift like I am watching.

Open your ears and open your eyes; put your dainty hands and take a hold of mine.
LOVE.

Emily Gnagey
10-13-09

1 comment:

Cheryl Gnagey said...

This is so true and just what I need, you need and the world needs. Love God with all you have; love others like you love yourself. All of our life hinges on how well we do that. Keep up the great work, Em!