Monday, October 5, 2009

What is man that you are mindful of him

Here's my life right now:

Work
School
Church
Church Work
Worship
School
Work
School
Work
depression.

The monotony of life has set in and has brought a slight depression. My dear friends the Wixted's are moving away, and now I'm left in the town I despise, with few around me. I have decided not to make anymore friends because it hurts to bad to lose them.

Spiritually I'm bi-polar. My struggles consume on some days in which I say basically, so what God I'm hurting, why not sin...I know this is wrong, but it truly is what I think. Or I have days when I feel like life is so good, I can't stand it. The Lord in the recent years have given me a heart of a visionary, and sometimes I glimpse the moment my life will move on. But for now, I trudge, and in trudging, and falling, and getting up, one day I will stand in the glory of God. Tonight I'm not a well done faithful servant, but one day, I will. For Your glory, I stand. For Your glory, I get back up. For Your glory, I will try again, to be the woman you have created me to be.

1 comment:

Brandy Jingle said...

Sometimes these ruts come into our lives. For you its one thing to me its another and for other people, other things. You know God won't keep you in Jonesboro forever so I will just have to help you make the best of it until you get a chance to get the heck out of here..lol...cuz I need to get out too!!!!!