Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So we'll try this blogging thing again.

I'm in Garden Valley, Texas preparing to prepare for Uganda. I feel a little inadequate as I sit at this computer and type. The devil has really been hitting on my inadequacy today. But I refuse to let him have a foothold. This morning sitting at Mercy Ships Coffee House, I was struggling with moving past camp and getting on to mission trip mode, and God gave me the verse in Philippians 3:13-14 "Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, 14I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus"

I feel like I'm ready to move forward, I have been spending a lot of the day preparing, and repreparing for what's ahead. I believe God is going to move in awesome and powerful ways. I felt kind of down today, because I noticed I was about 100 dollars short of what I think I will need for this trip, but God will supply all of my needs according to His riches in glory.

For your glory I serve.
28

No comments: